Forgotten Hope 2 > Singleplayer and Coop

Singleplayer in Forgotten Hope 2

<< < (2/24) > >>

djinn:
Ni-ice.... Just let me get my rig back up and running. And I will be playing... AHEM - Beta-testing Goodwood to my heart's delight :-D

winterhilf:
A couple of things you could help with here guys, a new mesh for Pointe du Hoc & an ai tweak to the universal carrier.
http://rapidshare.com/files/289927851/fh2.zip

*back up though for online play*

djinn:
Oh joy... Sure, certainly, whatever you say *Crazed look on face with tongue hangng out of corner of mouth*

.. No but seriously, certainly! I used to play test Fh1 maps for the non-starter SP mod for FH1... And won't toot my own trumpy here, but those were solidly done...*sniffs, puffs chest* on account of some premium feedback from moi ofcourse  :-D

Just send em up, boss - We know what to do with em

MAJOR EDIT (EPIC FAIL)
Wow, what the hell did I just do... PDH crashes in mid-load and I tried Invasion of Crete for the Universal Carriers, and that crashed too!

I put the PDH files into server.zip because that was the only folder/ zip that had files anything similar. Once I saw AIpathfinding and gamesmode I dragged from the FH2.zip straight into the root folder containig the files of the same name... WINRAR replaces... I think so that shouldn't have caused duplicates or anything

Now it CTDs on me.. What did I do wrong?

winterhilf:
There's 2 things, the PdH files go in the map's server.zip.
The objects.ai is placed in the objects_vehicles_server.zip/vehicles/land/gb/universalcarrier & universalcarrier_france/ai folder.

Zoologic:
It works great in my rig. The German bots become more aggressive now, pouring down the first two posts in numbers. Previously, they pretty much stuck in the destroyed bunker and getting killed one by one. Dunno about the bots that immediately died after spawning inside farm houses. Haven't checked.

Anyways... kudos for winterhilf! For he this SP fun is possible!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version