Forgotten Hope 0.7 > General Discussion

Bf 1942 Mods!

(1/6) > >>

:| Hi:
So today I decided to play a bit of bf42 to remember some goods times and downloaded a few new mods. Wow! I was amazed at some of the stuff done with the bf42 engine! Anyways heres the mods I've got for Bf42, I reccomend checking some out...

1.Desert Combat, yeah pretty fun, the helicopters were pretty interesting to me. Definitely fun to play

2.Interstate 82, love driving and racing while shooting hi caliber guns and laying down mines behind your car? This mod has it, fun mod for sure! One of the things I LOVE about it is the fact that you can go 3rd person and see your self flipping people off when your use a particular weapon

3.DC Realism (Desert combat but realistic)

4.Eve of Destruction, albeit some lighting wasn't good but this mod is WAY better than vanilla BFv. Some of the music is pretty good too, im starting to want to start up EoD and fly a huey now....

5.Fragfield, Made by Russian Comrade, Pretty fun lil mod definitely lots of CQB. Although the only drawback is not enough maps! (8 are included)

6.Untold War Stories, really fun mod, comes with 4 maps but definitely fun. HUGE tank battles for sure on one particular map!

7. Battle Field Anthology, basically takes BF42 BFRR and BFSWW2 puts them together and then tweaks weapons to be more realistic (I REALLY Reccomend playing Midway on this one. Pilots should definitely gget this one!)

8. Last but Most Definitely not least is Experience WW2, Fun mod similar to that of FH (I've never played FH 1 or 2 [  :'( Due to computer problems and getting a 2 year old computer that hasn't seen the light of day back to working order But from the screenshots of both ive seen it is quite fun, Im definitely lovin the sounds of the K98,No.4,and M1903. The mod is quite excellent and charging Juno is amazingly fun. Definitely reccomended!

What are some BF42 Mods experiences you've had or mods that you'd like to suggest?

Ekalbs:
BF1918 ftw! we are gonna release 3.1 soon.... which will bring massive sea battles!

Zrix:

--- Quote from: :| Hi on 21-09-2009, 02:09:55 ---I've never played FH 1 or 2  :'(
--- End quote ---
Um.

1. Why are you here??
2. Get them!

I also recommend SilentHeroes. Modern warfare between Sweden and Norway. There is a regular community event every Tuesday with around 20 players.

And Galactic Conquest, epic Star Wars battles.

Archimonday:
I'd suggest the Pirates Mod, if it was ever played anymore. I keep it installed because occasionally a server gets occupied. It used to be really popular and was in my opinion, the funnest BF1942 mod.

:| Hi:

--- Quote from: Zrix on 21-09-2009, 02:09:52 ---
--- Quote from: :| Hi on 21-09-2009, 02:09:55 ---I've never played FH 1 or 2  :'(
--- End quote ---
Um.

1. Why are you here??
2. Get them!

I also recommend SilentHeroes. Modern warfare between Sweden and Norway. There is a regular community event every Tuesday with around 20 players.

And Galactic Conquest, epic Star Wars battles.

--- End quote ---

Well the quality of the mod looks amazing and i'll be playing by christmas this year! And the community is a good bunch of people

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version