Forgotten Hope 2 > Singleplayer and Coop

EXPERIMENTAL AI SOLUTIONS FOR SP/COOP (Community effort)

<< < (2/37) > >>

aserafimov:
the latest version of 64 size Vilers Bocage is not released yet... probably you have my work version of this map. I will release it, when I am back from my summer vacation. yesterday I worked over vehicle navmesh and now the tanks use only the bridges to cross the river.

for brits....I have some ideas, but will tell you later....first want to test it...if it works will be fine.
before few minutes I have tested this map with original GPO file and brits starts attack first town after approx. 5 minutes.. but the attack was ...how I say...too soft...

thliaw:
"Purple heart lane 16 player map Static MG42 problem, i just could not quit the static MG42 after i have used the MG42, i have no other choice but to press "enter" and select commit suicide to re-spawn again in order to quit the MG42."

Anyone of you experience this?

djinn:
Anyone else noted this issue? Which exact mg? There might be something blocking its exit point. Do you get a sound to tell you can't exit?

I also note that the Brits will never use their PIATs. Now I thought this was solved in the 2.26 release or at least Drawde, you had come up with some temporary solution, where even though out of ammo, it would still bring up the animation? Wasn't that a viable, albeit temporary solution?

cannonfodder:
While I was playing Lebisey I noticed bots using the PIAT, but this was before I "installed" Drawde's new mod...

djinn:
Hmm, seems I recall WinterHilf saying he'd fixed the darn thing... I guess Drawde was still working off his 0.3 BETA 1 and didn't change it reflect that...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version