Author Topic: Forgotten Hope 2 Conspiracies Thread  (Read 53293 times)

Offline psykfallet

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: Forgotten Hope 2 Conspiracies Thread
« Reply #15 on: 07-04-2010, 18:04:23 »
examples: Swordfish, Submarines, TORPEDOES!!! ...

Those where amongst the first models to be made, it could be that then they wanted to make a sea map, but the BF2 engine killed that idea.

Cough-Pirates 2-cough ...

If a mod team that I could count its total members on one hand can make it work, then surely the mighty FH team could get of their horse and experiment somewhat to make it fit into their game philosophy.

""But if they made boats, then they would surely have to make the Pacific front, so why not nip that idea in the bud and kill our hopes for that theatre of war."" (btw, this is a conspiracy thread)
Well I read somwhere that carriers wouldnt work, that you cant have planes on a moving ship.

Offline Hockeywarrior

• One of the superior 5-digit numbers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 08-04-2010, 04:04:15 »
Hmm ... what about that bridge in the picture taken of that April Fools "Ramelle" map? That picture was at least partially an in-game screenshot, and the bridge static clearly hasn't been used in any Normandy maps yet (that I know of). What could it be, then if not actually Ramelle?

Check out my Red Orchestra, FH2, and shooting videos!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQK9lbdAEi9mAM5iGfHoeyA

Offline Ionizer

• Carrier of Squirrel Flu
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 08-04-2010, 04:04:12 »
Hmm ... what about that bridge in the picture taken of that April Fools "Ramelle" map? That picture was at least partially an in-game screenshot, and the bridge static clearly hasn't been used in any Normandy maps yet (that I know of). What could it be, then if not actually Ramelle?

You know, besides the fact that the Devs told a fan-mapper specifically not to make a Ramelle map, the fact that a Ramelle map has been seen on the test server, and the fact the the Devs have blatantly said point blank that they were making a Ramelle map, I'm going to say that screenshot is from an unreleased Battle of Stalingrad map.  ;)

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 08-04-2010, 06:04:26 »
You know, besides the fact that the Devs told a fan-mapper specifically not to make a Ramelle map, the fact that a Ramelle map has been seen on the test server, and the fact the the Devs have blatantly said point blank that they were making a Ramelle map, I'm going to say that screenshot is from an unreleased Battle of Stalingrad map.  ;)

All lies! Pleas look roght here into the red light. *ZAP*
Hello Citizen, please move on, nothing happened.
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline Fabien

• FrH Developer - FH Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 08-04-2010, 13:04:06 »
In my opinion, the dev team is secretly working with Chuck Norris, whose is doing this fabublous work by his thinking ;D

Offline RN_Max

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 08-04-2010, 13:04:44 »
Chuck has had some free time ... all the other action heroes have been busy with The Expendables  :D

Apparently JCVD missed out as well, he's been working with the PR team  :P

Offline Kelmola

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 08-04-2010, 14:04:01 »
In my opinion, the dev team is secretly working with Chuck Norris, whose is doing this fabublous work by his thinking ;D
All it would require would be a single roundhouse kick from Chuck. Then, in the next update after 2.26, we would have not only the rest of Normandy and the entire Battle of the Bulge, but Operations Market/Garden, crossing of the Rhine, and battles beyond the Rhine; Eastern Front complete with Winter/Continuation/Lapland Wars, Invasion of Poland (including Westerplatte) and Hungarian front (without forgetting Italian and Romanian troops); the Pacific along with the Japanese/Soviet front and China, complete with fully working movable battleships; early Western Front; Italian Front; several French Resistance/Polish Underground State/Yugoslav Partisans asymmetric warfare maps; several "homage" maps such as Escape from Wolfenstein, Schloß Adler, Assassinate the Führer, Mosquitoes in a Trench; and finally we would have Alpenfestung Mk 2 (featuring Ratte) and Operation Highjump.

Since this has not happened, it obviously means that Chuck is, unfortunately, concerned with other things.

Offline Hockeywarrior

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 08-04-2010, 20:04:19 »

All lies! Pleas look roght here into the red light. *ZAP*
Hello Citizen, please move on, nothing happened.
*looks around carefully for G men*

Offline Mr.Deceptive

• Been here too long
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 08-04-2010, 21:04:20 »
They are secretly increasing butt size from version to version on the player models.
There's no difference between being holy and alone

Offline hankypanky

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 08-04-2010, 23:04:10 »
They are secretly increasing butt size from version to version on the player models.
Has anyone noticed how the penis size on all the models look bigger? For example if you look at British guy in an achilles, you can see something sticking out of his pants like a booner :/
My ingame name is [PUG]mr.hanky1945

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 09-04-2010, 00:04:06 »
Has anyone noticed how the penis size on all the models look bigger? For example if you look at British guy in an achilles, you can see something sticking out of his pants like a booner :/

First I laughed my ass off then thought to myself "Why is he looking at the british playermodels telewhacker?"

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Desertfox

• Knowledge is power, and power corupts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 09-04-2010, 01:04:04 »

First I laughed my ass off then thought to myself "Why is he looking at the british playermodels telewhacker?"
Same except maybe he has an eye for detail.

Offline Mr.Deceptive

• Been here too long
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 09-04-2010, 06:04:56 »
Did the ship sail on the big butts.
There's no difference between being holy and alone

Offline Leopardi

• [11PzG] member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 09-04-2010, 11:04:06 »
In 1942 you could see it suddenly growing bigger

Offline Hockeywarrior

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 10-04-2010, 03:04:38 »
In 1942 you could see it suddenly growing bigger
More flexible engine  ;D