Author Topic: Screenshots of games you play [big pics, 56k warning]  (Read 250995 times)

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
Re: Screenshots of games you play [big pics, 56k warning]
« Reply #1485 on: 16-04-2011, 15:04:14 »
Started a League with Tottenham, i dont know, doing my best D:

Excellent match against Chelsea. The game started and Defoe scored twice (1-0, 2-0), then came Malouda and scored Twice too D: (2-1 and 2-2 Penalty). After some time, Pienaar scored (3-2). '87, Drogba scored a 3-3, someone gets replaced by Lampard and he scores a brilliant 3-4 in the very last minute.

Pic is kinda old, i couldnt beat Wigan (1-1), 1-0 against Bolton (hidden) and finally, my last match, a Arsenal 2 - 0 Tottenham. Sadd.

Offline Rawhide

• Part-time Cowboy
  • FH-Betatester
  • King of the Off-Topic Section
    • View Profile
    • #fhmod
« Reply #1486 on: 16-04-2011, 17:04:52 »
Haha, that's Tottenham for'ya! :D

Offline SiCaRiO

• View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: 16-04-2011, 21:04:18 »
1 hour to goo =D

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: 16-04-2011, 21:04:33 »
1 hour to goo =D
Game being released?

If you mean El Clasico, then wrong thread :)
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Thorondor123

• God Emperor
  • Global Moderator
  • Lugbûrz-ûr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: 17-04-2011, 00:04:31 »

Early war carrier battle; Hurricanes and A-20's vs. He-111 and Bf-109 E's.

Moments later I shot down a 109 with my rear MG \o/
Let mortal heroes sing your fame

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: 17-04-2011, 06:04:23 »
Duuh, bad. Doing a terrible job.

My next match in CL is against Bayern, no matter what happens, it wont eliminate me from the cup. Because i have 7 Points, Bayern has 10 afaik, Basel 2 and Shakhtar 3.

Now overall, its terrible. Im down to 7th Position in Premier with 18Pts, my closest rival is Arsenal with 22.

After my defeat against Arsenal things went down pretty fast.  At the beginning of the League i seen myself as a candidate for the title. But things went down after the draw Against Wolverhampton and the defeat against Chelsea. Tried my best against Newcastle, destroyed Shakhtar (+Morale), got a draw against Wigan :| and killed a direct candidate for the tltle, Aston Villa but then the Derby... Defeat. Got a close win against Bolton at the very last minute, moar morale wins this time against Basel, somehow i got defeated by Fulham, did my best against Man City (I stated winning with a tired team, many of them were in bad condition) but damn that was close, dont know what happend against West Ham, managed to draw in the very last minute against Basel and finally, the big shot.

3-0 Down against Everton, with so many mistakes. Like an own goal and a terrible pass by the Goalkeeper (Gomes is out, guy is doing a bad job) and well, now Blackpool...

I'll try to secure a Champions League spot for next season, or it looks like i'll have to fight for a Europa League one :).

Offline Rawhide

• Part-time Cowboy
  • FH-Betatester
  • King of the Off-Topic Section
    • View Profile
    • #fhmod
« Reply #1491 on: 17-04-2011, 14:04:01 »
That's a very realistic game I must say :D

Offline Zrix

• View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: 19-04-2011, 15:04:51 »

« Last Edit: 20-04-2011, 12:04:35 by Zrix »

Offline Thorondor123

• God Emperor
  • Global Moderator
  • Lugbûrz-ûr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: 21-04-2011, 00:04:55 »

Trine.
Let mortal heroes sing your fame

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: 23-04-2011, 04:04:10 »
Premier League NOW.

WHATHEFUCK defeat against Manchester United D:

The Defeats against Birmingham and Manchester United were Terrible and both moralekillers.

But at the start of the second part of the championship, with a epic victory against Manchester City, things started to look better for the Spurs. Happyness lasts for a few weeks untill this very match. I tought this one will be pretty much like the match in August, but it wasnt. Another moralekiller game, 4-3. Fucking Sunderland......

Anyways, Sunderland, by then, was fighting for a spot in Europa League, so they were 100% ready to beat anyone else in their way. then came Blackburn Rovers, another easy task eh? Tought i had it won as soon as it started, but no, fucking Blackburn Rovers.

But money was on UEFA Champions League, and after getting defeated by Blackburn, the game picked a particular rival for me, i had tons of Juventus-Inter derbys in my life and they were pretty intense, i know them, i know what to do and what not to do. I know whos their Star (Well, we all know...) and i selected my best defenders to stop them/him.

It started well, many of my players were not 100% fit for a match but they did their best. It started with Van der Vaart scoring, then Defoe!! Great!. Then inter scores their first goal and 10 minutes before the match is over, Eto'o...

Then Liverpool, my son. Wolverhampton (Shouldnt have been defeated there......), Chelsea and than thannnnn!!

Internazionale again. It started 2-0 in my favour but again! WTF Inter once again scores 2 and goes to penalties. But hey, PES2011 and PES2010 penalty system differs alot from PES009 system wich was simplier. Since i barely know how to kick penalties, i dont know how to control the GK, somehow i managed to score one and save ONE from ETO'O! Out of CL.

And then Newcastle and Wigan, and im going for Aston Villa now!

TO THE EUROPA LEAGUE AND BEYOND!!!!!!11111111

Offline Sander93

• View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: 23-04-2011, 17:04:38 »
Oh hai

Infantry in trenches covered by AT Halftrack (which is bloody awesome)

Roadblock

Pushing the Allies back into the sea :)
« Last Edit: 23-04-2011, 18:04:47 by Sander93 »

Offline LHeureux

• View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: 25-04-2011, 01:04:14 »
Blitzkrieg mod  ;D
Hey, huge ass .gif signatures are totally unnecessary and obnoxious. Not these anymore, thankyouverymany kkbyethx love you, all the homo. -Flippy

Offline Sander93

• View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: 25-04-2011, 12:04:26 »
I love it!  ;D

Offline Aggroman

• FH-Betatester
  • This place needs more love -> ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: 25-04-2011, 13:04:51 »
You should try out Men of War: Assault Squad. Looks better and plays better. :P

Offline LHeureux

• View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: 25-04-2011, 21:04:01 »
Ok yes, it looks better, but DON'T say me it plays better. MoW is impossible to manage in multiplayer, even in solo.
Hey, huge ass .gif signatures are totally unnecessary and obnoxious. Not these anymore, thankyouverymany kkbyethx love you, all the homo. -Flippy