Author Topic: FH2: Forgotten Maps [SP/COOP] DOWNLOAD [UPDATE 05/13/16]  (Read 100146 times)

Offline cuisinart8

• View Profile
Re: FH2: Forgotten Maps [SP/COOP] DOWNLOAD [UPDATE 05/13/16]
« Reply #120 on: 24-06-2016, 18:06:49 »
Seriously? It was that easy. Since it was already set on co-op, I assumed it was actually showing the co-op maps. After reinstalling the maps and making sure to click the co-op option again, they're showing up. That was actually pretty obvious, sorry about the trouble. Excellent work on the maps, the ones I played are very well done. Thanks for the help!

Offline Yankee

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 08-07-2016, 16:07:22 »
Hi guys!

I am new here, just wanted to ask - how do I play specific maps on single player which is only available on MP? For ex. Eastern front maps, because on SP they aren't accessible.

Offline Darman

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 08-07-2016, 17:07:05 »
Hi guys!

I am new here, just wanted to ask - how do I play specific maps on single player which is only available on MP? For ex. Eastern front maps, because on SP they aren't accessible.

Currently the EF Maps have no official bot support. But may I redirect you HERE. Instructions included in the opening post.

Offline Michael Z Freeman

• The Few are many ;)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #123 on: 08-07-2016, 19:07:09 »
Seriously? It was that easy. Since it was already set on co-op, I assumed it was actually showing the co-op maps. After reinstalling the maps and making sure to click the co-op option again, they're showing up. That was actually pretty obvious, sorry about the trouble. Excellent work on the maps, the ones I played are very well done. Thanks for the help!

Yeah, this has been "stupid" for ages. Other mods don't require reselection of the Coop drop down so there's obviously a fix for that problem out there.

Offline batistadk

• SP/COOP junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 08-09-2016, 22:09:17 »
Hey Darman, what's up! How's life?

As I followed news last months, the CMP was released with tons of seemingly awesome maps. If I recall correctly, you mentioned you could take a look at them and see if they could be released with SP/COOP support...

So, any news, let's us know! I am, as you may know, a great fan of your work.

Thanks in advance, sir!

batistadk

• The Few are many ;)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #125 on: 16-09-2016, 20:09:26 »
I too was feasting my eye's on the new community map pack. That's a lot of maps, so I guess it's a case of selecting the most promising one's for SP/Coop and possibly working on those. I know the naval one's are more difficult, but I don't think I've ever seen an FH naval map done for SP/Coop for FH, ever.

EDIT: Was playing Beda Fomm. Consistent crash when using artillery spotting through bonoc's at far east CP. I might have mounted one of the arty guns while doing it.
« Last Edit: 20-09-2016, 18:09:49 by Michael Z Freeman »

Offline Knochenlutscher

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 14-06-2017, 19:06:02 »
I have now 2 versions of FH2 running side by side.
One 2.45 and 2.52.
As for the 2.52 and latest Map-Pack: Beda Fomm + Arty Cam,
the Artillery Camera is indeed the cause, the last entry from the .con
pointing to the .tweak file is missing. That causes the crash when
requesting artillery fire.

...\fh2\objects_weapons_server.zip\Weapons\Common\artillerycamera_de\artillerycamera_de.con

leave a blank line at the bottom and paste this in

Code: [Select]
include artillerycamera_de.tweak

I jumped upon this as I see both the Mortars and this artillery camera have been tweaked
at the same timeline.
First I had the same crash, after editing, all fine, arty cam back.

Edit:

Just jumped over Reichswald, what a jolly good Map. Fitting like a glove. I like it
when Axis is pushed to Schottheide, awesome fierce fighting.
Thanks for adding this Map.
« Last Edit: 14-06-2017, 19:06:29 by Knochenlutscher »
"Klaatu... verata... n... Necktie. Nectar. Nickel. Noodle."

Offline LucasAndTurtles

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 22-06-2017, 05:06:32 »
Hey all, I was hoping someone could help me with a problem. I just downloaded these maps and got all the files cleanly and everything. However, now whenever I attempt to start a COOP/SP game the game immediately crashes. This isnt just for the maps I downloaded, its for all maps. What can I do to fix this?

Offline SadCamelion

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 22-06-2017, 11:06:03 »
Hey all, I was hoping someone could help me with a problem. I just downloaded these maps and got all the files cleanly and everything. However, now whenever I attempt to start a COOP/SP game the game immediately crashes. This isnt just for the maps I downloaded, its for all maps. What can I do to fix this?

If it is for all maps, the repair button is always the first option, have you tried it already?
There aren't enough Italian tanks.

Offline LucasAndTurtles

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 23-06-2017, 03:06:40 »

If it is for all maps, the repair button is always the first option, have you tried it already?

Yep just tried that and everything is smooth again, thanks!

Offline SadCamelion

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 23-06-2017, 11:06:57 »
Yep just tried that and everything is smooth again, thanks!

Good to hear, see you on the battlefield :)
There aren't enough Italian tanks.

• The Few are many ;)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #131 on: 05-09-2017, 21:09:11 »
Hi. I'm getting CTD's with Operation Cobra after a few minutes. Other maps are stable. I don't have an error message. Maybe someone can fix this ? Thanks.

Offline misteroldpea

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 03-12-2017, 21:12:07 »
Apologies in advance, but is there some sort of guide for absolute idiots out there on how to get the FH2 server files in order to host a dedicated local server? The official server files on the main website seem to be for Linux, but I'm on Windows and I'm looking for a way to use HABAI with it.

Or is all that redundant?

Edit: nevermind i think i have to use the BF2 Command Control program? Funny thing is that I used to run a Battlefield 1942 server yoinks ago and can't even figure out how to run a BF2 server.
« Last Edit: 04-12-2017, 09:12:59 by misteroldpea »

Offline in9826

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 30-03-2018, 17:03:27 »
hello guys im korean user but i'd like to play  community map pack in single play or coop play in the local multiplayer server but i don't how to apply that map pack on single please know me im sorry about my
English skil

Offline GeoPat

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 31-03-2018, 18:03:47 »
The Community Map Pack does not have single player/coop support.