Author Topic: Crashes after loading Multiplayer maps...  (Read 541 times)

Offline LCFortes

• View Profile
Crashes after loading Multiplayer maps...
« on: 21-12-2016, 16:12:11 »
Hello, i'm having an issue with the mod, when i try to join a server, it loads all the contnet but when the "join" button becames active, it crashes to the desktop... I have all the community map packs, and i can play SP and Coop with no problems... Please Help me...
« Last Edit: 21-12-2016, 18:12:40 by LCFortes »

Offline Roughbeak

• Science of Hooting, PhD
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Crashes after loading Multiplayer maps...
« Reply #1 on: 21-12-2016, 20:12:47 »
Hey, welcome to our forum, LCFortes. Since we cannot accurately comment on what is causing the issue, check yourself on the following:

1) Make sure that your Battlefield 2 has the correct patches installed (1.41 & 1.5 respectively).

2) If you have already have those BF2 patches, please go through the ctd scenario once again, but with FH2 windowed mode enabled:
http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=20396.0

Please take a pic of the crash message and post it here. Thanks! :)

Best regards,
Roughbeak

Offline LCFortes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22-12-2016, 02:12:44 »
It doesn't have a crash message, it simply closes the game, no error message, no error sound, nothing at all... It's strange because I can play the mod in SP, I even can create a LAN Server and mess around with setting by my own... but the MP doesn't work, can't play on any server...  :-[

Offline LCFortes

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22-12-2016, 02:12:37 »
I tryed the windowed mode, tryed to join a server and finally a error shows up...
This is the error that doesn't let me join, is there something to do?

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 22-12-2016, 09:12:40 »
Are you sure you have the most updated version of everything? Where did you get BF2?

You need BF2 with all patches installed correctly, or you need to get it from battlelog, it has everything. Check out this here: http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=3493.0
It has all tips and tricks to installing.

Offline Roughbeak

• Science of Hooting, PhD
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 23-12-2016, 16:12:29 »
Yeah, like Slayer said.

If I were in your shoes, I'd recommend a complete reinstall of Battlefield 2 (including FH2 as well) with BF2 Battlelog.co. This includes 1.41 & 1.5 patches too, so you're all set.

Could be some corrupted file blocking your pathway and the above link should fix it.

Best regards,
Roughbeak