Author Topic: A few questions  (Read 580 times)

Offline IcratoX

• Operations Director, Forgotten Honor
    • View Profile
A few questions
« on: 11-09-2009, 22:09:08 »
Well, I have already played the 2.15 version of this great MOD. And I was very impressed when I saw that the 2.2 version was out, and of course i downloaded it. But now, I have 1 problem and 1 question.

First thing is, is it smart to just use my BF2 account? Or is it better to create another one?

and second thing is. I get an error every time AFTER I shut down this mod. This is what the error says:

Failed to move 'Battlefield 2/mods/bf2' back to 'Battlefield 2/mods/bf2.tmp': You may need to run fh2.exe as a higher privilege user: Toegang geweigerd(this means something like: access denied, it is dutch). But I already run it in Administrator mode in Vista.

If my English is a bit bad in this post, then it is because I am dutch. So, But I hope that everybody do understand it.

It's my first post on these forums btw ;)
In time of Peace, Prepare for War.

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
Re: A few questions
« Reply #1 on: 12-09-2009, 08:09:13 »
Well, I have already played the 2.15 version of this great MOD. And I was very impressed when I saw that the 2.2 version was out, and of course i downloaded it. But now, I have 1 problem and 1 question.

First thing is, is it smart to just use my BF2 account? Or is it better to create another one?

and second thing is. I get an error every time AFTER I shut down this mod. This is what the error says:

Failed to move 'Battlefield 2/mods/bf2' back to 'Battlefield 2/mods/bf2.tmp': You may need to run fh2.exe as a higher privilege user: Toegang geweigerd(this means something like: access denied, it is dutch). But I already run it in Administrator mode in Vista.

If my English is a bit bad in this post, then it is because I am dutch. So, But I hope that everybody do understand it.

It's my first post on these forums btw ;)

Welcome to the forum. :)

Since the problems with the controls have been solve you won't need a second account to play FH2.2. So you are good to go there.

For your second problem, try activating Windows XP compatibility in Vista
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: A few questions
« Reply #2 on: 12-09-2009, 18:09:03 »
Right click on the FH2 short cut and choose run as administrator.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)